Individual therapy can be effective in helping people who are experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship, or other emotional issues. It can also help people who are facing difficult life situations, or would like to develop healthier, more functional personal habits.
Therapy can help uncover the inner strengths that we all have. Some are buried deeper than others, so therapy can bring out the answers that we already have within us.
Common Areas of Focus in Therapy
- Symptoms of Anxiety
- Symptoms of Depression
- Issues with Self-esteem
- Stress with work or school
- Challenges with relationships or family
- Life and family transitions
- Gaining a better understanding of yourself
- Learning how to handle emotions